Processor Intel i5-11600K 3.9 GHz 12 MB LGA1200
325,30€ (exl VAT)
If you’re passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don’t miss even the slightest details, buyProcessor Intel i5-11600K 3.9 GHz 12 MB LGA1200 at an unbeatable price.
- Channels: 2 Channels
- Nuclei: 6
- Cache: 12 MB
- Graphic Driver: Intel UHD Graphics
- 64 bits
- Intel® Core™ i5-11600K
- Intel Core i5
- 3200 MHz
- 50 GB/s
- 4,9 GHz
- 3,9 GHz
Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
Intel® Turbo Boost Technology dynamically increases the processor’s frequency as needed by taking advantage of thermal and power headroom to give you a burst of speed when you need it, and increased energy efficiency when you don’t.
Intel® vPro™ Platform Eligibility
Intel® vPro™ Technology is a set of security and manageability capabilities built into the processor aimed at addressing four critical areas of IT security: 1) Threat management, including protection from rootkits, viruses, and malware 2) Identity and web site access point protection 3) Confidential personal and business data protection 4) Remote and local monitoring, remediation, and repair of PCs and workstations.
Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) delivers two processing threads per physical core. Highly threaded applications can get more work done in parallel, completing tasks sooner.
Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) allows one hardware platform to function as multiple “virtual” platforms. It offers improved manageability by limiting downtime and maintaining productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions.
Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) continues from the existing support for IA-32 (VT-x) and Itanium® processor (VT-i) virtualization adding new support for I/O-device virtualization. Intel VT-d can help end users improve security and reliability of the systems and also improve performance of I/O devices in virtualized environments.
Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)
Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT), also known as Second Level Address Translation (SLAT), provides acceleration for memory intensive virtualized applications. Extended Page Tables in Intel® Virtualization Technology platforms reduces the memory and power overhead costs and increases battery life through hardware optimization of page table management.
Intel® 64 architecture delivers 64-bit computing on server, workstation, desktop and mobile platforms when combined with supporting software.¹ Intel 64 architecture improves performance by allowing systems to address more than 4 GB of both virtual and physical memory.
An instruction set refers to the basic set of commands and instructions that a microprocessor understands and can carry out. The value shown represents which Intel’s instruction set this processor is compatible with.
Instruction Set Extensions
Instruction Set Extensions are additional instructions which can increase performance when the same operations are performed on multiple data objects. These can include SSE (Streaming SIMD Extensions) and AVX (Advanced Vector Extensions).
Idle States (C-states) are used to save power when the processor is idle. C0 is the operational state, meaning that the CPU is doing useful work. C1 is the first idle state, C2 the second, and so on, where more power saving actions are taken for numerically higher C-states.
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology is an advanced means of enabling high performance while meeting the power-conservation needs of mobile systems. Conventional Intel SpeedStep® Technology switches both voltage and frequency in tandem between high and low levels in response to processor load. Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology builds upon that architecture using design strategies such as Separation between Voltage and Frequency Changes, and Clock Partitioning and Recovery.
Thermal Monitoring Technologies
Thermal Monitoring Technologies protect the processor package and the system from thermal failure through several thermal management features. An on-die Digital Thermal Sensor (DTS) detects the core’s temperature, and the thermal management features reduce package power consumption and thereby temperature when required in order to remain within normal operating limits.
Intel® Identity Protection Technology
Intel® Identity Protection Technology is a built-in security token technology that helps provide a simple, tamper-resistant method for protecting access to your online customer and business data from threats and fraud. Intel® IPT provides a hardware-based proof of a unique user’s PC to websites, financial institutions, and network services; providing verification that it is not malware attempting to login. Intel® IPT can be a key component in two-factor authentication solutions to protect your information at websites and business log-ins.
Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)
Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (Intel® SIPP) can help your company identify and deploy standardized, stable image PC platforms for at least 15 months.
Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost)
A new set of embedded processor technologies designed to accelerate AI deep learning use cases. It extends Intel AVX-512 with a new Vector Neural Network Instruction (VNNI) that significantly increases deep learning inference performance over previous generations.
- Processor family: 11th gen Intel® Core™ i5
- Processor cores: 6
- Processor socket: LGA 1200 (Socket H5)
- Component for: PC
- Processor lithography: 14 nm
- Box: Y
- Processor manufacturer: Intel
- Processor base frequency: 3.9 GHz
- Processor model: i5-11600K
- Processor operating modes: 64-bit
- Processor threads: 12
- System bus rate: 8 GT/s
- Processor cache: 12 MB
- Processor cache type: Smart Cache
- Thermal Design Power (TDP): 125 W
- Configurable TDP-down frequency: 3.6 GHz
- Configurable TDP-down: 95 W
- Processor boost frequency: 4.9 GHz
- Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max): 50 GB/s
- Processor ARK ID: 212275
- Memory channels: Dual-channel
- Maximum internal memory supported by processor: 128 GB
- Memory types supported by processor: DDR4-SDRAM
- Memory clock speeds supported by processor: 3200 MHz
- ECC: N
- On-board graphics adapter: Y
- Discrete graphics adapter: N
- On-board graphics adapter model: Intel UHD Graphics 750
- Discrete graphics adapter model: Not available
- Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory: 64 GB
- On-board graphics adapter base frequency: 350 MHz
- On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max): 1300 MHz
- Number of displays supported (on-board graphics): 3
- On-board graphics adapter 4K support: Y
- On-board graphics adapter OpenGL version: 4.5
- On-board graphics adapter maximum resolution (DisplayPort): 5120 x 3200 pixels
- On-board graphics adapter maximum resolution (eDP – Integrated Flat Panel): 5120 x 3200 pixels
- On-board graphics adapter maximum resolution (HDMI): 4096 x 2160 pixels
- On-board graphics adapter refresh rate at maximum resolution (DisplayPort): 60 Hz
- On-board graphics adapter refresh rate at maximum resolution (eDP – Integrated Flat Panel): 60 Hz
- On-board graphics adapter refresh rate at maximum resolution (HDMI): 60 Hz
- On-board graphics adapter ID: 0x4C8A
- Number of execution units: 32
- Execute Disable Bit: Y
- Idle States: Y
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies: Y
- Maximum number of PCI Express lanes: 20
- PCI Express slots version: 4.0
- PCI Express configurations: 1×16+1×4,2×8+1×4,1×8+3×4
- Supported instruction sets: SSE4.1,SSE4.2,AVX 2.0
- Scalability: 1S
- CPU configuration (max): 1
- Embedded options available: N
- Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology): Y
- Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT): Y
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology: 2.0
- Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology: Y
- Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology: Y
- Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD): Y
- Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI): Y
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Y
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology: Y
- Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost: N
- Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT): Y
- Intel® Secure Key: Y
- Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP): Y
- Intel® OS Guard: Y
- Intel Clear Video Technology: Y
- Intel 64: Y
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x): Y
- Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d): Y
- Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0: N
- Intel® Boot Guard: Y
- Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost): Y
- Intel® vPro™ Platform Eligibility: Y
- Tjunction: 100 °C
- Processor package size: 37.5 x 37.5 mm
|Dimensions||10 × 11.5 × 4.5 cm|